Pingpong can be used as an opener, get to know you, or revisit of content all while energizing learners.
- Divide the group into pairs.
- Ask partners to have a conversation back and forth beginning each new sentence with the next letter of the alphabet. For example, someone might start by saying, "Are you enjoying the workshop?"Their partner might say, "Best course I've been to for a while!" The conversations can continue to the letter Z or until you call an end to the activity.
Debrief: You may want to ask pairs what letter they ended on and award a prize to the duo who got to the highest letter.
- Use as a way to revisit content.
- Do the activity whole group (if the group is not too large).
- Use as a closing activity stating the learnings.