10 Reflective Questions to Ask at the End of Class
Type of strategy:
Closings and Wrap Up
Writing and/or Reflection
- Reflect on your thinking, learning, and work today. What were you most proud of?
- Where did you encounter struggle today, and what did you do to deal with it?
- What about your thinking, learning, or work today brought you the most satisfaction? Why?
- What is frustrating you? How do you plan to deal with that frustration?
- What lessons were learned from failure today?
- Where did you meet success, and who might benefit most from what you’ve learned along the way? How can you share this with them?
- What are your next steps? Which of those steps will come easiest? Where will the terrain become rocky? What can you do now to navigate the road ahead with the most success?
- What made you curious today?
- How did I help you today? How did I hinder you? What can I do tomorrow to help you more?
- How did you help the class today? How did you hinder the class today? What can you do tomorrow to help other learners more?