The Lessons of Our Land professional development program provides teachers with a variety of learning opportunities to enhance their practice by incorporating and utilizing a culturally-responsive curriculum. As an educator, you will gain a deeper understanding of the curriculum and develop the necessary skills to help your students get the most out of their learning experience. Professional development participants will also have access to a safe, robust private forum where you can share your experiences and resources (including photos and videos), celebrate classroom successes, and discuss the challenges of teaching Lessons of Our Land. By participating in the professional development program, you’ll receive:
- Ongoing access to six sessions on video
- Exclusive access to the private discussion forum where educators can interact
- Learning exercises to help you process the information presented in video lectures
- Opportunities to create/adapt lessons for your classroom that are reviewed by a qualified expert
- Reference materials will be added over time, including specific links to ILTF resources
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to become part of a larger community of learners and educators while maximizing the impact of Lessons of Our Land for your students. Individual one-year memberships are available for $100. Please inquire about pricing for groups or institutions.
Click the ‘Register’ button below to download the printable registration form and create an account on the Lessons of Our Land website (www.lessonsofourland.org). Questions about Professional Development may be directed to Nichlas Emmons, Program Officer at Indian Land Tenure Foundation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (651-766-8999).