Tribal Attendance Pilot Project Symposium Reminder
Just a reminder about our TAPP Symposium for this Wednesday and Thursday, May 24th and 25th.
1) Agenda and further information can be found on the Oregon Department of Education’s TAPP page.
2) Address for Roth’s 1130 Wallace Road, Salem. The meeting rooms are upstairs. Please park behind the store. Here are directions to the store.
3) Registration – There is no registration
4) Can’t attend all day – Yes, please feel free to join us as your schedule allows
5) Lunch – On your own. Because of limited time, we recommend Roth’s or Starbucks for lunch. Roth’s has hamburgers & garlic fries, a salad bar, grocery items, sushi, baked goods, etc. We will resume our presentations at 1:00 p.m. Other nearby options include Burger King, Fifty Pub & Grub, Java Crew, Cachet Tamale Shop and Dairy Queen Brazier.
Thank you for your interest in our Tribal Attendance Pilot Project. We look forward to sharing lessons learned this past year.
Please let me know if you have any questions.