The Friday Institute MOOC courses are now open
The Friday Institute has developed a series of micro-credentials for teachers, coaches, and administrators. These self-directed, job-embedded, competency and research-based demonstrations of understanding or skills often support and extend the learning opportunities offered in the MOOC-Eds but can also be earned outside of the context of our courses.
All MOOC-Ed courses are now open! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to improve your practice and get the professional development hours or micro-credentials you need. Find the right professional development courses for you and dive right in!
• Link to Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) for Educators
• Link to Teaching Foundational Reading Skills
• Link to Problem Solving in the Digital Age
• Link to Teaching the Beauty and Joy of Computing Curriculum
• Link to Teaching the Computer Science Discoveries Course and Modules