2022 Digital Transition Discussion (Virtual)
North West Regional
Thursday Feb 3, 2022
8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST
Top-Line Info for Districts & Schools with Mini-Workshops
Half a day of intensive professional development and challenging new ideas to bring back to your school or district.
Attend to contribute to lively discussion with other educators and hear the once-a-year briefing for your area.
National Digital Transition Survey Briefing
• Find out what administrators said versus what teachers said on our annual national Survey.
• Distinguish between active and passive screen learning trends.
• See if you’re keeping pace with the number of digital content resources pre-purchased and available for teaching and learning nationally.
• Compare your school or district to the national averages with digital resource coverage for core, supplemental, electives, special needs, and professional development.
• Find out what the new model of schooling is of most interest nationally versus what schools and districts are doing.
• Hear the numbers nationally of staff now spending more than 50% of their time on logistics.
• Find out what new special disaggregated services schools are now offering and in what percentages like live-chat tech support or learning, home-school content plans, split-time personnel and more.
National Digital Transition & Competitive School Landscape Briefing (8:30-10:00 a.m.)
- Intro to EduJedi Reference Guide
8:30-8:40 a.m. Info Minutes | Sponsored by
8:40-9:30 a.m. Keynote Briefing from Learning Counsel with Q&A
9:30-9:45 a.m. Video Showcase
9:45-10:00 a.m. Break and move to Breakout Rooms
Discussion Workshop Small Groups w/worksheets and tasks (10:00-11:40 a.m.)
Workshops on Digital Learning Experience Standards, Definitions of Digital Terms, New Instructional Design & Schooling Design Models, plus Emerging Tech Issues.
- Beyond digital citizenship, device and software PD is a new vista to conquer. The EduJedi Leadership Society has worked on defining these next levels. Attend four mini workshops where your will be introduced to new ideas and discuss with peers.
10:00-10:25 a.m. - Breakout 1: Defining Digital Terms
10:25-10:50 a.m. - Breakout 2: Digital Learning Standards
10:50-11:15 a.m. - Breakout 3: Emerging Tech Issues
11:15-11:40 a.m. - Breakout 4: Digital Instructional Design & New Schooling Models
Lunch & Keynote (11:40-12:30 p.m.)
Administrator Guest Keynote (11:50-12:20 p.m.)
12:20-12:30 - Sponsor Info Minutes
Hybrid Logistics Briefing & Guest Administrator Panel (12:30-1:30 p.m.)
Administrator Guest Keynote (12:30-1:00 p.m.)
- Or Hybrid Logistics Project Briefing & EduJedi Leadership Society Meeting
Administrator Panel (1:00-1:30 p.m.)