Are you seeking greater balance as you build your impact in this busy world? Do you want to live your life wholeheartedly and with creativity, purpose, and authenticity? Do you long for change and need support and time to contemplate what comes next? Are you experiencing a disconnect between your inner life and outer work?
This Leading from Within retreat is designed specifically for women, offering time and space to reflect on the complex, challenging, and changing dimensions of being both a woman and a leader. Courage to Lead is a personal and professional retreat program rooted in the belief that effective leadership flows from the identity and integrity of the individual. A leader may be someone holding a formal leadership position within an organization, but leadership can also be reflected in other ways that we show up in the world through our professional, family, or community life.
We invite you to take this opportunity to pause and let go of the usual distractions and fast pace of technology and to-do lists, and join us in a retreat experience that will help you reclaim your own inner guidance and envision ways to lead from a place of rootedness and resilience.
Our time together will include activities as well as unstructured time designed to inspire a sense of possibility, perhaps a new way of looking at an old problem, and the planting of seeds for continued growth, resilience and empowerment.
Together we will explore questions around how women leaders can sustain and renew their passion, enthusiasm and commitment to leadership and the individuals and communities they serve.
The retreat experience and activities will provide opportunities to:
- Connect with other women who understand the importance and complexity of their roles
- Discuss the personal impacts, barriers, and opportunities encountered along their path
- Imagine work and life without external or internal limits
- Harness the power of women speaking their truths and telling their stories in their own voice
- Kindle the spark that empowers and inspires possibility
- Co-create a context for careful listening and deep connection that honors diversity in person and profession
- Envision and begin practicing radical self-care
- Share by invitation in large and small groups, as well as time provided for solitude
Questions? Contact Dawn Montgomery email@example.com
Dates: Thursday-Saturday, April 23-25, 2020, 5 p.m. on Thursday to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday The retreat will begin with a group dinner on Thursday and conclude before lunch on Saturday.
Facilitators: Sherri Carreker, MEd, Dawn Montgomery, EdD, Matsya Siosal
Location: Menucha Retreat Center, 38711 E Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR
Cost and Accommodation Options: Includes 15 PDUs or Washington Clock Hours. Costs include participation in the retreat, all meals and hotel accommodations.
Double-occupancy: $575, Single-occupancy (limited): $695. A limited number of $400 scholarship rates available. To request a scholarship, please contact Matsya Siosal at firstname.lastname@example.org and share, to the degree you are comfortable, about your need for scholarship.