Join Oregon State University instructors Dr. Lynn Dierking and Erin Hicks as they share valuable learning insights around Informal Learning, with a focus on teaching outside of the classroom.
Informal Learning Webinar Details
- Date: Tuesday, December 11
- Time: 12 to 1 p.m. PST
Register for free and learn the latest experiential learning trends in locations like museums, zoos, aquariums, science centers and nature centers.
In this exclusive webinar on informal/free-choice learning, you will:
- Gain insight into fostering learning via creation, participation and exploration.
- Learn more about informal learning and the opportunities it provides for learners.
- Discover how to give valuable STEM and critical thinking skills outside the classroom.
- Reserve your seat for the Informal Learning Essentials webinar and you'll also have the opportunity to ask Lynn and Erin questions about your own unique situation with your learners.
You will also receive a sneak peek into Oregon State's Informal Learning in Museums Professional Certificate.
You won't want to miss out on this live event Informal Learning - register now for free!