Regional Sanford Harmony Training
Willamette ESD, Marion Room
April 18th, 2018
8:00-11:30 or 12:30-4:00 (same content each session)
*Seating limited to 40 per session.
Click here to register online
Welcoming District, School and Grade Level Teams
Delivery Method for Meet Up, Buddy Up, and Grade Level Units:
• Share research supporting Everyday Practices (Meet Up/Buddy Up) & Units
• Trainer models practice + video clips of practice in action
• Participants engage in practice
• Feedback & Questions
• Grade level, site, or district planning - What will this look like in our classrooms?
Goals - Participants will be prepared to:
1. Explain how evidence-based strategies support relationship building and SEL in their classrooms
2. Implement the Everyday Practices of Meet Up and Buddy Up
3. Deliver grade level SEL lessons and activities.
1. SEL in our Classrooms
2. Why Harmony?
3. Meet Up
4. Buddy Up
5. Grade Level Lessons and Activities
6. Harmony SEL App
7. Online Resources and Training Supports
8. Next Steps, Commitments & Certificate Celebration!
Reminder… Bring your kits with you. :)