Connecting Your OEN Account to Your Google Sign-in Credentials
Google provides a Single Sign-On service for their users that allows them to connect their Google account to their accounts on other websites. By connecting your Google account to your OEN account, you can sign in to OEN using your Google username and password. If you would like to connect your Google account to your OEN account, follow the steps below.
- Login to your OEN account,
- Click My Account on the top right side of the page,
- Click Connected accounts in the right menu,
- Click Connect with Google,
- You will see a message box asking you to "Choose an account."
- If the account you would like to connect is listed, select it.
- If the account you would like to connect is not listed, select "Use another account" then enter the email address of the account you would like to connect and click Next. You will also be asked to enter your password and complete 2-factor authentication if this is required for your Google account.
- Once your accounts are connected, you will be taken back to your profile page and a green bar at the top of the page will display the message, "Account successfully connected with Google."
Once your OEN account has been successfully connected to your Google account, you can use the "Sign in with Google" button on the OEN sign in page.