2019-20 Oregon EdTech Professional Development Cadre
Invitation to Register
The Oregon EdTech Professional Development Cadre (Cadre) is a community of educators committed to learning about incorporating technology into effective instructional practice. Cadre is intended to support the work of those who have the responsibility to lead, coach, or provide professional development around technology integration and/or digital learning. We disseminate best practices targeting innovative technology integration into teaching and learning by:
- Providing forums for networking and ongoing collaborative work;
- Integrating proven and emerging technology effectively to support standards-based learning and teaching;
- Modeling and practicing effective instructional strategies;
- Focusing on exemplary professional learning to improve practice.
About Cadre for 2019-20
For the 2019-20 school year, Cadre will have three meetings:
- October 1-2 at Clackamas ESD
- March 11-12 at Willamette ESD
- May 5 at Lane ESD
Attendance at all events provides participants a strong connection to others who can provide feedback, technical assistance, and a professional learning community that has been going for 18 years. This year we are asking for attendance by teams (at least two people) with a school, district, or organization.
Expectations of Cadre Participants:
- Attend all five days of face-to-face meetings.
- Participate wholeheartedly with an innovator’s mindset.
- Share activities, lessons, and strategies learned at Cadre with your district or ESD.
Registering for Cadre
Below you will find a link to the 2019-20 Cadre registration form. This form should be filled out by the person attending Cadre. There is a question on the form that asks for the email address of the person who should receive the invoice to make payment for the Cadre registration fee. Payment is due within 2 months (60 days) of being invoiced. Registrations may not be split between people and are non-transferrable. The cost will be $100 per person for the year. This covers meals during the meetings and materials. It does not cover travel, lodging, or per diem for meals outside of the meeting times.
Each participant must complete the 2019-20 EdTech Cadre Registration form.
Districts/schools/ESDs/organizations will receive an emailed invoice to submit payment for participants from their organization.
We look forward to seeing you at Cadre!
Cadre Leadership Team